Monday, June 1, 2009

VENTING!

warning: heavy cursing.

i don't even know where to start! i'm just so frustrated! i hate my work, well let me rephrase that! i dont hate work i just hate my manager! i swear! everyone says i shouldnt be stressed out because of the baby and all that, but its so hard not to, when you manager is a fucken dick! i mean let me explainmyself, it all started since thursday last week, we had our tracks in the back done, cause our shoe shelves are the rolling ones [trust me they are so heavy!] , and well WE had to take down 3 whole shelves down .. and that's about 1000 shoes to take down.. Take not, im fucken pregnant for crying out loud so its actually something i shouldnt even be doing at all! and of course my manager is fucken off that day, he calls to check up on us, and i tell him he should really be in cause this is too much shit to move... and hes like well if you want me to come in, just say so.. and i say "it's your call" since he likes to fucken use that line all the time... in translation to him, you should... whatever it is hes saying its your call to.. and i tell my coworker who was working with me that he should text him to really come in, cause this is too much shit... so he texts him and nex thing you know my manager calls him on his cell, and says what do you guys have done , coworker tells him and he had the nerve to say "OK FINE ILL COME IN BUT I'LL BE PISSED!".. are you seriously fuckin kidding me!? thats his store he should be there! and take note again this is dangerous me "IM PREGNANT!" okay so that went by and today, we have to scan the whole store for inventory management [audit].. and well luckily i dont have to be there tonight since i worked a full 8 hour shift and i was joking around with him about tomorrow cause i have to work 12:00 - 9:30... and since we hired a friend of our coworker and she was suppose to come in tomorrow from 9 to 1.. i made a joking comment like seriousl eventhe other assitant said it sounded like i was kidding.. i said "YES i could come in at 1... jk " and he gets all serious and says that i have to be there cause of audit and all that shit and he says you lucky to not even be here to scan.. and im like first off, if yu had someone else come in from 9 to 5 did you plan on making them stay to scan? he says no, so im like okay.. and hes like thats fair.. im like yeah but why do i have to be here at 12 when you have someone else here with you from 8 to 3? and he says well your the assistant manager and i need you here.. and im like well you should've told me that instead of making other dumb comments.. uggggh i swear... and he tells me to go home and that he doesnt neeed me and shit.. im the more mature one and i stay and show him that i ain gonna follow whatever he says just cause he's the manager.. cause first off, i aint some bitch for him to boss around.. im there jus as much or even sometimes more than what im suppose to be there... ohhh and get this he says why do i always cry! i wasnt even crying.. out of frustration my eyes were teary cause i seriously wanted to punch him in the face and nuts cause hes a dick!!!! oh welll  tell me if im being irrational... i mean i know i shouldnt be using my pregnancy as an excuse, which im not, but you know, i dont want to do ANYTHING t jeopardize this pregnancy at all! im getting bigger every damn day, and all i wanna do is just sit and i aint even allowed to do that for 10 mi nutes straight! im just really frustrated!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. damn that sux alot of managers r assho** & yeah it does suck cant sit down n i know how that is i was there... they told me do i want to quit n i said no i will still work & i will take leave prolly near the end of august since i was dued in september so i didnt give up even tho my feet freakn were killing me because so i got so big in my pregnancy grrr making me clean, restocking, n omg i hated it when we had parties at putts up & its sum kids party they told me to stay on the floor n watch the kids and score n the kids wud knock things over & over n over n Damn pissing me off cuz i kept bending over n ahhh made me want to kick those kids out but i couldnt grrr & man i hated my big boss's wife she walks in n sees me sitting she complains i just sat down to fix my shoe she thought i been sitting doing nothing i hate that when they assume sheesh oh well take care Jenny u should take leave when u feel like its getting near or u cant take it anymore the bs n stuff think of baby =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez, Your manager shouldn't be the store manager if he doesn't even want to come in on his day off. Obviously, when there is big stuff that needs to be done at work, you don't ever give yourself a day off. that just reflects on how you run your store. I've been a part of the management team and i have never seen my store manager talk like that before (even when we are not handling a situation properly). And with you being pregnant, it just makes the situation worst if you are carrying more than 20lbs. My boss never let me carry heavy things while i was pregnant not even if it meant to speed the whole process up. I guess he doesnt know that if something does happen to you, he's going to be in deep shit. sigh, just don't work too hard, it's a good exercise to keep busy but just make sure you take breaks in between. it will def help out when you are in labor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he sounds like a douchebag boss. Does he have kids? Does he know that pregnet ladies shouldn't do things like that at all? He sounds insenitive and oblivious I'm surprised that he made to management status at all!

    ReplyDelete