Sunday, June 21, 2009

eotd & notd & 27 weeks :]

first off, it's father's day today! :] what are you guys doing for your dad's and/or your significant other's.. ehh you get the picture lol... so i got bored today and i decided to do my nails and of course play with my eyeshadows! But here's a picture of my nails.

it's more summery :) kinda messy but i shouldn't even be messing with nail polish since im preggers lol.. but i made sure doors and windows were open :)..

NEXT.... here's the look i did


rainbow :) . i used my urban decay deluxe palette!
such an amateur! blaaahh! not completed yet, no eye liner on the bottom and no mascara yet.. i'm pretty sure i'll be taking it off in like a minute or two...

and going on, i'm 27 weeks today!! yay!
kinda dreading it, cause i have another blood test this week to test if i have gestational diabetes! so *crosses fingers* i hope i don't have it!! and this week my manager is going on vacation, so that means i have to work 50 hours this weeek :( .. two day of all day [12 freakin hours].. but im gonna take it easy, im gonna sit and eat whenever i want to ... working 42 hours a week is already pushing it for me.. sooo whatever.. not even stressing over it.. I just hope time goes by fast!

and of course, i leave this blog with a picture of my belly
[i know you guys are probably tired of it, but it's just for me to go back to when i get to my scrabooking :)]



esta laters my lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. OMG love your nails! so great for the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nails! so tropical looking! those black designs look like the coconut trees... haha and also pretty eotd! i love smokey looks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a beautiful pregnant lady. I hope that doesn't sound weird ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me about it. lol cant ever make up his freaking mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have pretty thin hair and to make it worse i dye my hair a lot. =( so it's pretty much fried. My husband has been trying to get me to stay natural. lol i really want to try it out just to thicken my hair and make it grow fast. haha anywho hows the pregancy coming along?

    ReplyDelete