Sunday, May 24, 2009

23 WEEKS, MY BAG, ETC.

oh how time flies!
this pregnancy is going by so fast. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I'm overwhelmed about alot of things!!

Going on, i am very very very disappointed of myself! i even told myself that i'm gonna eat healthy [and i thought i WAS freakin' eating healthy] but once i went to the doctor and stepped onto the darn scale i was just so sad :(.. Well, i gained freakin TEN pounds! ten freakin pounds in a month!!!! *sighs! so now i'm cuttting back and what not! but anyways here's pictures of my fat self!!!

i LOVE the feeling of baby kicking! it makes me know that he's okay!! :)






i shall edit this when i get back! gonna go grocery shopping! i have something to share later! im excited!!

-- EDiTED:
soo my lovelies! babydaddy took me out after my appointment on friday and YAY!!!!!! and i am uber happy! We went to townsquare to get some yogurt from yogurtland, and then off to SANRiO! if i was having a babygirl, i know i'll always be in that store! hehe Only thing we were planning to get there was a nice hellokitty lunch box for me to store my food when i go work cause i can't be eating fastfood since i gained so freakin much! and i fellll in LOVE with this one bag that i just had to get it!!! I'm over the highend brands cause, i mean i probably can get an expensive bag but wallet is gonna b empty lol! moving on! i shall share what bag and what's in it! :) ENJOY!




ISN'T IT SO CUUUTE!?!? it looks small but its actuallly a perfect size!

and here is what's in my bag!
planner, pen, gm, hairclip, wallet,makeupbag, liptreatment, fendiglasses case, personal wipes!, comb, and of course my iPhone! :)



and my MAKEUPBAG by BETSEYViLLE
what's in it? lens cleaners, lashcurler, moisturizer, lippies, eyeliner, mascara, eyedrops (cause i hate it when my eyes look red!) guccienvyme perfume, sanitizer, LOTION (amust for me!) and a smashbox palette for on the go!


hope you enjoyed! tooodles!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww Jenny =D Great pictures! You sound so excited to be a mommy! Eeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your bag is cute!
    Congrats on your 23 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY ur 23 weeks ^.^ days do past by fast & next thing u know ur holding & taking care of ur lil baby... Cute Hello Kitty bag take care sexy mama <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hot mama! you dont even look like you gained!! i love that pic with ur belly and the finger-heart. heheh. man! ur so lucky you dont have stretchmarks!! annnnddd i lovee that hk bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the cmnt girly! Your beautiful. It's funny how i just went on your blog and seeing that you're pregnant because i was actually talking to my friend today about how i wish i old enough and ready for a baby... seeing so many people with babies these days makes me really want my own. LOL ima follow u too =] diggin' ya blog ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw congrats! =)gaining weight is not bad when your pregnant. Just don't indulged too much. You may regret it after you give birth, like a lot of girls but don't forget to give him the proper nutrition. =P i can't wait to see your little bundle of joy.. i love newborns. fragile and soooo quiet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks jennyy!! how come u dont like them?? well ok then, if you dont want them.. ill make use of them.. haha! thankkksss bebe, me and mc are still searching for lil babys gift!! i will ask for your addy as soon as we get them..!! i dont know if this is like the 284723894723 time ive already asked for your addy hahaha!! but yeah... omg u know what they opened up a sanrio store at my local mall.. i saw ur bag.. man theres alot of cute hk bagssss. i was in hk heaven haha!

    ReplyDelete