Sunday, June 7, 2009

PREGNANCY UPDATE!/AND EOTD

i'm 25 WEEKS

mamma mia! im getting bigger and bigger! i just hope my weight ain't skyrocketing! haha! but then again if belly is getting bigger, then baby is getting heavier and that means more numbers to addd to the big weight! *sighs! i just hope it is goood weight and not bad weight! i seriously do not wanna get gestational diabetes. So here are some pictures my lovelies!






When i was at work yesterday, a friend of mine who is also pregnant was at the mall and man oh man, she's about to pop! i'm so excited!! we talked a little bit, since it was uber dead at work! No one wants to buy shoes anymore! :( *sighs oh welllll anyways, i'll update later, i'm cleaning hehehe!

---edited

Since I am broke and so is mark(babydaddy & my hunny!), we just stayed home! Boring i know, but i feeel so fatigue all the freakin' time! So I just decided to take a nap and then, play with my make up! oh gosh don't laugh at me, cause i'm an amateur at this for real for real! be honest though, let me know what i need to work on! like i said from the beginning, i only put on eyeshadow, so you'll see my blemishes and all :)!
p.s. my face is swollen from his pregnancy soo dont mind my round face hahah! 
i spy a big eye somewhere c[;

it's true what they say, the baby daddy's usually gain when the wife/gf is pregnant

yes, i have a short tongue! :P

5 comments:

  1. i as looking at ur baby widget.. 115 days left!! seems so long! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun thnk u for the sweet cmnt! Don't worry about the weight at all! Hopefully you can make time to exercise alot after pregnancy! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your baby is gettin bigger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mama! im in love with the pink fish tlc, i dont know, it make smy lips soft and i love how it has spf 15, but the sad thing i dont like about it, is when i have to use my freakin finger to apply it!! ughhhhh

    ReplyDelete