Monday, June 29, 2009

update & notw


OMG! it has beeen quite awhile my lovelies! How has everything beeen with you all? I hope everything is going good!

As for me, things have been great! Although, last week was such a hectic week at work, it went by pretty fast! I guess i wasn't really stressed out cause my manager was on vacation! Long hours without him is totally fiine with me! I took it easy and just relaxed and still did my job!

I had my glucose test (to test for gestational diabetes) friday the 26th. And everyone keeeps telling me that the drink they are gonna make you drink was so nasty but you know what? I LOVE IT! lol weird i know, but it was just like fruit punch and i love fruit punch hehe! Im gonna see my results next week, on my doctor's appointment :)

Forever 21 finally opened at our mall and it seemed like it was forever! It's like HEAVEN!!! for reals! Too bad i can't really buy any clothes yet, cause of the belly just keeps on growing! i'm good though! :) I decided to buy hubby some clothes :).. They have a heritage in there and i just love the line! and it's cheap! Here are the two shirts i bought him :)

don't you just love it? cause i love it heheh!

Moving on, i was bored today so i decided to do my nails! the other ones were already chipping cause i wash my hands like a bajillion times! these people got stinky feet haha jk jk! .. Hubby bought me new nail poilishes from ulta! one china glaze called sexy in the city and the other was opi, but i forgot the name ! oh welll... here it is :)



i used china glaze sexy in the city (nice blue) and flying dragon (neon purple) and just plain back and white striper polishes :)
I love china glaze! it lasts long on my hands cause i have lotion 24/7 lol!

and of course, my weekly photo of my bellly!
Officially 7 months! (28 weeks)


i just put tummy butter so itS ALL SHINY! lol

'til next time!

1 comment:

  1. hahah omg! i SO REMEMBERRR drinking that sweet drink when i was preggo! i didnt realize that it was for that?! cool! or i think i just forgot. hahah i dont think it taste nasty either!! tastes like soda! hahaha. i got that alot too, people were saying its super sweet and tastes gross, i think they were overreacting. hahaha

    anyways! love the nails! gosh my nailpolish chips on me after like the 2nd day, i wash my hands too muchhhh too. ugh such a waste to put on nailpolish sometimes.. lol

    ReplyDelete