Friday, June 5, 2009

RAMBLING & HAUL!

Good Morning My Lovelies!!!

Thanks for the response on my venting! Boss and I still argue but he changed a little bit! But ehhh i could careless for him! anyways moving on!


I am so excited for next week friday! I'm having another ultrasound!!!! YAY! I can't wait to see how bigger my little munchkin grew! My regulars at work were like did yo just eat up a watermelon! Cause tummy grew bigger! oh my baby is getting bigger! Hopefully everything is goood! :)

So sunday, babydaddy and i went to my favorite place! TOWNSQUARE.. We just wanted to go there and just walk around, being that there's a sephora and m.a.c there, of course i had to stop by!


l-r: passionate & vibrant grape from mac .. Yeyo & Flipside from Urban Decay


I'm addicted to eyeshadows so of course i just grabbed some lol! I really wanted the get baked palette from urbandecay, but they were completely out, so i just grabbed the blue color called flipside, since i have so many browns already. I also grabbed a white matte eyeshaodw from urbandecay! Onto mac, i bought the vibrant grape from the style warrior collection and passionate! i love it! I'm stilll tooo chicken to post up fotd's since im sucky at putting them on! :X.. Maybe one day! And also my face is just swollen! oh this pregnancy is getting to me haha! i love it though! Moving on... And yesterday, babydaddya nd i had to buy somethings at walmart so, we went, and before we went he took me to townsquare and he bought me two empty palette things from mac cause i told him that i wanna try and get rid of using up too much space since baby is arriving soon [well like 16 weeks lol] ! and here's a picture of the depotted urban decay and mac eyeshadows [and yes the urban decays are just the same size!]


it's not alot but like i said i'm just starting on my collection! :)


I have other eyeshadows but they're he ones from the palettes already so i cant depot them!


ehhh. i'll edit later, i feel nauseous right now!

4 comments:

  1. oOO love the haul! and the palettes! gosh i needa get me a palette too and start collecting!! but then again i dont wanna spend so much on eyeshadows from mac... hahah.. cant wait to see the NEW ultrasounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW I love the palettes! I need get my hands
    on another palette...i only have one and its my 88 e/s palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so addicted to filling it up! haha! I want morrrre! You depotted the vibrant grape?! LOL. Its LE, but its ok i depotted my heatherette trios for the purpose of filling up those palettes. Is there a MAC Pro in vegas?! Oh and BTW thanks for the greet (myspace) on our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color choices!! U must take pics when u do your makeup with these =]

    ReplyDelete