Sunday, June 14, 2009

eotd; pink, white, yellow

i suck at it, but i'm practicing! heheh
anyways, how you ladies doing!?
sunday is just a relax day for me, cause i'm home by myself cause mark is at work.
sleep, sleeep, & sleeeep is what i do! :)

so i got bored and did this look, it doesn't show much in pictures, but it's really vibrant in person! oh welll, i tried!!!







moving on,
I'M 26 WEEKS TODAY!!1
my oh my, i feel heavier everyday! oh the joy of pregnancy! he is so active in the morning and late at night! i love him kicking!!

mark [bf and babydaddy] and i have already chosen a name! Since i was like 4 months! or even less than that! heheh and we have decided to make baby's name Jaiden.. I was always in love with the name hayden, but that was for a girl, and since im having a boy, i want it to be jaiden! what do you guys think? oh and mark doesn't want me posting his name up yet, but i wanted to share the news here hehe :) and here are my pregnancy pictures for this week!



'til next time!!
p.s. i have my monthly appointment, with the ob-gyne.. hopefully i get good news! *crosses fingers*

5 comments:

  1. oh i like jaiden its sounds cute and your tummy is getting bigger and bigger hee hee .. time goes fast .. next morning you wake there's an angel by your side and smile at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a really cute name! congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!! love the look mama! i know, my cam takes out the VIBRANCY of my eyesmakeup too ahaha... i hate that!

    yay cant wait to meet JAIDEN! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaiden!!! What a cute name!! If only you were here we can throw you a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAIDEN? cuuuuuute. i can't wait to see my nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete