Friday, June 12, 2009

MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN :]

So today i had another ultrasound!!! I was so excited!! Who wouldn't get excited to see 3d/4d images of baby? :) Moving along, my appointment was at 9:30 this morning. And man i would say today is so not my day. First, one of the assistants who was in the front, over charges my damn card! My copay was $30.00 and effin' lady charges my account $125.00. Can you fucken believe that!? excuse my french!! ahhhh!! But she fixed the fact is she overcharged me at first!! Then second thing (jumping after the ultrasound) we were gonna see the doctor so he can tell us about how baby is, the cervix and all that majiggers! I was so pissed off cause we waited for another 45 minutes! First, i thought oh maybe cause those other girls were closer to their due dates and then i just asked one of the other assistants, is there a certain order we were have to be seen, and she's like word for word "i don't know, but he [the doctor] has everyone's file in his office." so i was like okay.. then so i tried waiting patiently and 3 other girls go before me who came after me... So i was losing my patients already and i ask her again. "can you check when im gonna be seen cause this getting ridiculous". With an attitude she says " well his door is closoed and i can't go in there.. i can't do anything about it"... Then whoever the doctor was talking to was done, she goes check, asks for my name.. and stupid biyatches put my file on the DONE file.!!! So she looooked stupid.. and then when the doctor finally called me in, he's like good thing you asked cause you wouldve been waiting all day. *sigggghhhsss... that was a gooood vent lol... Moving along, he says baby is good, nothing abnormal, but he said that i have partial placenta previa.. But he said it's normal around this time, and he wanted a follow up in 8 weeks.. I just hope everything is gonna go to normal!!


MOViNG ON TO THE EXCiTiNG PART OF MY DAY
my ultrasound. Baby Jaiden was being stubborn, he didnt wanna move so we can see his face but, after a loooong time, he finallly did!! SO here you guys go!






k toodles for now, gonna go to the fashion and buy some stuff at bath and body :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG, thats freakin ALOT they OVERcharged, how can they mistaken 30 bucks to 125!? i dont get it.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw how lucky of you to get more than one shot of the face. i got only one view of the face and then a motion video of the face for like 2 secs. lol i am so excited for you. i hope everything goes well. =/ hopefully that placenta moves when labor is close. and sorry to hear that you had to experience rookies on the assistance job

    ReplyDelete
  3. eww i hope she wasn't a racist.. that's what i hate the most. But anywho glad to know your baby's fine and u got some nice photos of him ;)

    I'm soo excited for u when your baby enters your world!!! He's going to be momma's boy!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by the pics he's gna look like markpfeil!!! Man I cant wait to see his picturessss when he's finally out. So have you guys picked out a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love 3d/4d ultrasounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hafa jenny! ur going to have a giveaway!? ofcourse i will join....!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg thats crazy isnt it? its so clear.

    ReplyDelete