Sunday, May 10, 2009

BABY BUMP & MOMMY'S DAY!

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY!

yay! another occassion to add to my list! hehe jk jk. but to the mommies i know on here is
Mzkrystall(Krystal) and Mzbabydivine(Christabel)
and to the mommies on blogspot that come through my blogspot! :)

I seriously CAN NOT wait 'til my bundle of joy gets here! Although i know it's gonna be a bit of a challenge, since i'll be working at the same time cause i ain't rich, i think i can manage. Baby will be my iNSPiRATiON to strive for the best!! It's the innocence of a baby, that makes you change for the better! :) eee you like that? i don't know if that made sense to you but i know it made sense to me haha!!

i'll update later, babydaddy is almost coming home to eat lunch!


---edited

so i decided to take a picture of my growing belly! everyone says it looks small, but i don't know.. all the ones that say its small are my customers at work! you be the judge!!

21 weeks :]



7 comments:

  1. thanks for the greet, bebe! plus the text msg. =] happy mothers day to you toooOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think thats how your bellys supposed to look at 5 months. LOL mine was probably the same size as that.. watch it grow faster as soon as u hit 7 monthsss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what are you naming him!? Hayden!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't remember how big my belly was at 21 weeks, but a lot of people told me my belly was small too!

    that lil bundle of joy will truly bring JOY! u have no idea until u see&hold ur baby ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i stummbled across your page & well here i am..hehe...anyways CONGRATS on ur baby...aahhh exciting =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good thing you dont have stretch marks dear hehe,your belly its not really small just right!!

    anyways congratulations welcome to motherhood yay!!and thnks for following and nice comment!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete