Sunday, May 17, 2009

UPDATE!

GOOD MORNiNG MY LOVELiES :)

it's been a while. Been really busy at work this past week, since our district manager was in town. I'm so glad that whenever she's at our store, im off! :) i mean i personally think that i deserve not to be there and take her crap, cause i work my butt off even with this growing belly! lol.

but anyways, enough rambling about work! Just wanted to share what baby daddy got me last sunday from sephora



two eyeshadows from make up forever, sephora morrocan brush set & eyeshadow palette
it's so pretty! The eyeshadows are actually the first eyeshadows i like from sephora.. I have other sephora eyeshadows and they're not as pigmented as i thought they should be.. But the ones in this palette was really pretty :) Oh and they were 50% off on the brush set and eyeshadow palette! :) I haven't tried the brushes, cause they look too pretty to use haha! Sucha dork. Maybe i'll play with it later, since babydaddy is at work and he took my car so i can't go anywhere!!

4 comments:

  1. wow i want to collect makeup forever eyeshadows they look so vibrant & niiiice!!! how much is it for one eyeshadow? and that brush set is pretttyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i wish they sell mufe here! i want the famous no.92

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brushes are to die for! :) I love how the handle looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love your Brush set gimme jk. miss u & hows baby? u feeling baby kicks? i miss that feeling but not the labor feeling freakn hurts & made me scream :P

    ReplyDelete