Sunday, April 19, 2009

SCRAPBOOKiNG TiME


So i'm feeling a bit artistic today! I decided to make a scrapbook for BABY. I went to eat dinner at my favorite sukiyaki place with my baby daddyhehe, and since i was sooo fulll we decided to go to walmart, since all the malls were all closed already! I really love making scrapbooks but never have the materials! So my hunny, bought me my scrapbook, and i bought some cute stickers and stuff. I'll be posting up the pages i'm done with! but as for now,

I'M OUTRO :]
happy blogging to all you guys!

3 comments:

  1. so did you find out the sex of the baby yet? gosh i honestly cant believe it still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gashh i wish i made a scrapbook for mikayla, well actually i did, but its so stale, i just stuck all her pics/ultrasound to her album, not decorated and stuff! lol... but good idea, mamaa! can't wait to see your finished pages =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tagged you to show your makeup collection

    ReplyDelete