Sunday, April 19, 2009

INTRODUCTiON :]

HELLO :]

First off, let me just introduce myself. My name is JENNYLYN, but you can just call me JENNY. I honeslty just made this blogspot or whatever you call it still new here c[; just to wrtie about pretty much just about everything. from the craziness i get with the customers at work, to my whole pregnancy. YES I AM PREGNANT :]. At first, i thought that i can't go through with it but abortion never ever ever crossed my mind, but as time is slowly passing by, I cannot wait at all. I think the joy of it all is that, I can get to start my family.


i really don't know what else to say so im outro c[:. 'Til next blogging!

1 comment:

  1. awwww a baby ticker!!! lol thats so cute! and i like what u said here; " but as time is slowly passing by, I cannot wait at all. I think the joy of it all is that, I can get to start my family." eeeeee! lol im so excited too! make sure post ur ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete