Sunday, August 2, 2009

update/ramblings.

Wow it has been awhile! I haven't been blogging. but i do still read all of your lovely ladies blogs! I've just been too lazy, and i already know what i'm gonna be blogging about, and it sure is not any beauty related stuff. So sorry! :( I haven't been into the whole putting on makeup and all that when I go somewhere cause its like 110 degrees outside, and with this pregnancy my temperature is just always screaming hottttt! lol

Moving along, how have you ladies been doing? i hope ya'll are coping with this heat! I've been trying to stay indoors at all times! This past week, i was actually on vacation and all I did was sleep, eat, sleep, eat! I mean i gotta get as much sleep and rest before baby comes! Oh and work, blah back to school is coming up! These douchebag managers better not make me work more than 40 hours! circumstances has changed and they have to deal with it for real! Sometimes i just don't think these people have a heart! At least i can still work and still help customers. They just better not expect too much from me for reals! I'm 8 months and a week pregnant now! NOT 3 months!


Being off that one week felt so good! I don't even feel like going back to work, but I have to.. I'm trying to work until my water breaks/when i go into labor! I want those 12 weeks of maternity leave be spent with my little one! :)

If you can recall on my last post, I was debating on what crib set to get. Well, i got the one from walmart! And i am not disappointed at all! I thought it was gonna look cheap and stuff but i love it! it looks just like the set i wanted from babies r us. Only big difference is the wood they used i guess!

Well i'm out for now.. I've been feeling down lately, and i have NO IDEA why! Any of you mommies out there eperienced this? cause i need some tips I have no idea what the cause is! Well i leave you with my preggo picture! :)


1 comment:

  1. its cool that you got to rest n relax. your belly is getting so big :)

    ReplyDelete